July 9, 2021

PYREX PIE PLATE

Every one has one or two.  I always kept an 8inch and 9 inch.  I think some were fancy fluted and some clear and some white.  We all made pies .  Still is a popular dessert and sooooo many kinds.  Amy misplaced her one and only.  Gave it away with a pie she thinks.  Anyway she is having Book Club and wanted to make a pie.  I told her I did not have one anymore. But then I check --Ta Da !! I still had one.  She drove by,  picked it up,  and I told her to keep it, as chances are I want need it again.  She had CoCo  in the car, and she sat in her car bed and looked so happy.  Such a pretty dog ,but Amy said she has been hard to train. She was taking her away for a while because she keeps barking at a new neighbor dog.  Back to pies.  I made many, many, in my heyday. Of course chocolate was the all time favorite.  I am sorry for all the sugar and butter I used to make them so good.  I did not know any better about the hazards of them.  Oh, well. Truman would sometime eat two servings.  Oh. No !!

BETTY (nice while  it lasted) BOOP




















1 comment:

Amy said...

I’m putting that pie plate to work!